PL641 Portable 4G GPS Realtime Tracker
The PL641 is a magnetic portable GPS tracker which is designed to be compact and easy to use. It is one of Australia's first 4G LTE trackers with automatic configuration and is compatible with any 3G/4G sim card in Australia.
The design is waterpoof with a magnetic backing and it can be used in harsh conditions with rain and splashes not damanging the unit. Popular mounting options are underneath a car, on a trailer or attached to machinery.
Different reporting modes are available with the default set to live real-time tracking. This mode also includes our famous smart sleep mode. If the tracker doesn't detect movement within 2 minutes, it will enter smart sleep mode to preserve battery life. When it detects movement again, it will automatically wake up and start reporting.
Generally, you will receive between 1-2 days of battery life on the default mode. However, you can change the reporting frequncy to extend the battery life up to 60 days. For example, you will receive 20 days of battery life if you change the reporting interval to every 2 hours.
- SMS/ Text Message sent to assigned mobile phones with a Google Maps link to view the current location of the tracker
- Receive absolute address by SMS
- App available for Android and Apple devices
- Online server tracking at: www.9992gps.com
Demo Username: 123456 - Password: 123456
- FREE lifetime online server tracking (no subscription costs): From website and iOS/Android app.
- IP65 Waterproof Rating: Rain and splashes will not damage the tracker.
- Auto Configuration: Simply insert your SIM card and due to our new technology, it will automatically configure the APN and 4G settings. You can also change them if need be.
- Geo-Fence: Enabling Geo-Fence lets you set a limit on the range of the tracker and enable barriers. The tracker will send a message to the authorized number(s) when it breaches the assigned district/range.
- Authorized numbers: You have the option to set an authorized number which means the tracker only responds to that particular phone number. However, if you don't share the trackers ID number with anyone else, you don't need to do this.
- Shock Sensor: This can be enabled to alert you if there is unexpected motion detected. For example, on a piece of machinery that is left in the open overnight.
- Extra Long Battery: (6000mAH) standby time up to 60 days or 2 days with constant uploading.
- Powerful Magnets: You'll be able to stick it to anything without it falling off.
- Hard Wire Capability: The relevant wires will also be provided if you wish to hard wire it into your vehicle.
- Includes a Quick Start User Manual which is easy to understand.
- Many more features and commands which can be set - All are displayed within the manual. Recommended settings are all set on default*
- No subscription costs or server costs forever.
- Make sure to activate and recharge the SIM Card with credit and data. We recommend the Aldi Mobile Small Value Pack ($15) or the 365 day Pay-As-You-Go option. Both provide great value for money.
- Telstra is expected to begin shutting down parts of their 3G network by 2020. Therefore, the 3G trackers that you see on the market by others may not work.
Dimensions: 70mm x 55mm x 32mm
Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
GSM Frequency (2G): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDAM Frequency (3G): 850(800)/900/1900/2100 MHz
LTE Frequency (4G): B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B39/B40/B41
GPS Antenna: Built-in
WCDMA Module: MTK
Location Accuracy: 5-10m
Upload Interval: 30-999 Seconds
4G Data Usage: 0.07KB (Each Upload Interval)
Battery: 6000mAh Li-Po
3G Tracker (Main Unit)
Rechargeable Car Adapter
Hard Wire Cables