PL651 4G GPS Hard Wired Realtime Tracker
The PL651 4G LTE model supports every Australian carrier and will also work on the 3G network. It includes an internal microphone while also providing you with a FREE lifetime server.
- SMS/ Text Message sent to assigned mobile phones with a Google Maps link to view the current location of the tracker
- Receive absolute address by SMS
- App available for Android and Apple devices
- Online server tracking at: www.9992gps.com
Demo Username: 123456 - Password: 123456
- FREE lifetime online server tracking (no subscription costs): From website and iOS/Android app.
- Remote Engine Immobilisation: If someone is stealing your car you can remotely (from your phone) shut off the engine or disable the fuel pump.
- Internal Microphone: Allows you to listen in on people driving/stealing your car for example.
- Geo-Fence: Enabling Geo-Fence lets you set a limit on the range of the tracker and enable barriers. The tracker will send a message to the authorized number(s) when it breaches the assigned district/range.
- Authorized numbers: You have the option to set an authorized number which means the tracker only responds to that particular phone number. However, if you don't share the trackers ID number with anyone else, you don't need to do this.
- The PL651 includes a Quick Start User Manual written by us with proper grammar. Other retailers include a poorly worded manual from China which will confuse you.
- Includes a Quick Start User Manual written by us with proper grammar which is easy to understand.
- Many more features and commands which can be set - All are displayed within the manual. Recommended settings are all set on default*
- No subscription costs or server costs forever.
- Make sure to activate and recharge the SIM Card with credit and data. We recommend the Aldi Mobile Small Value Pack ($15) or the 365 day Pay-As-You-Go option. Both provide great value for money.
- It's recommended that you hire a professional Auto Electrician to install the tracker into your car. However, if you're familiar with cars, you can do it yourself. Wiring instructions are found in the user manual.
- Telstra is expected to begin shutting down the 3G network by 2020. Therefore, the 3G trackers that you see on the market will not work.
Dimensions: 87mm x 47mm x 23mm
Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
GSM Frequency (2G): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDAM Frequency (3G): 850(800)/900/1900/2100 MHz
LTE Frequency (4G): B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B39/B40/B41
GPS Antenna: Built-in
Location Accuracy: 5-10m
Upload Interval: 30-999 Seconds
3G Data Usage: 0.07KB (Each Upload Interval)
GPS Start Time: 1 Second (Hot Start), 36 Seconds (Cold Start)
Operating Voltage: 9-30VDC
Tracking Current: 5V @ 150mA
Standby Current: 5V @ 3mA
Recharging Current: 5V @ 400mA
Battery: 500mAh Li-Po
- 3G Tracker (Main Unit)
- In-Built Battery
- Cable/Wiring (Used for connecting the tracker to a motorcycle or car)