HSP Slash Resistant Polo Shirt
The slash resistant polo shirt is perfect for dangerous operations, or when you want that extra level of protection without relying on heavy vests.
It's also perfect for jobs that involve the handling or cutting of glass and sharp metal objects.
The fabric composition includes HSP (High Strength Polyethylene), Polyester and Glass Fiber to create the ultimate lightweight slash-resistant combo.
It has been designed to protect vulnerable areas of the human body from laceration and rapid blood loss, while also offering tested and certified levels of abrasion and tear resistance.
We also support custom designs for businesses, including rubber logo embroidery. Please contact us to learn more. There is a minimum quantity for custom orders.
Features & Specifications:
- The HSP material is used on the entire garment, providing total cut and slash resistance.
- EN 388:2003 Level 3-5
- Machine washable up to 30° celsius
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Law Enforcement
- Corrections / Prison Service
- Border Control
- Private Security & Military Contractors
- Civil Enforcement
- Security Officers
Users of this product are subject to personal injury. These products have a degree of protection but are not warranted to protect the user from injury.
They do NOT protect against stabbings. They are cut resistant and slash resistant only.
- Advisable to not wear on direct contact with the body. It may cause irritation.
- Wash dark colors separately and don't use fabric conditioner or too much soap.
- Reshape whilst damp and don't exceed a washing temperature of above 30° celsius.
- Do not wring.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.