PL631 OBDII 4G GPS Realtime Tracker
PLEASE NOTE! THIS PRODUCT WILL REMAIN IN STOCK FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY. FOR NEW CUSTOMERS, PLEASE REFER TO OUR NEW "PLX" RANGE, SPECIFICALLY THE PLX8 FOR AN OBD2 TRACKER.
The PL631 is one of Australia's first 4G LTE OBD trackers - It includes automatic configuration and works with any 3G/4G sim card in Australia. Simply locate the OBD2 port on your vehicle and plug the tracker straight into it, it's as simple as that.
- SMS/ Text Message sent to assigned mobile phones with a Google Maps link to view the current location of the tracker
- Receive absolute address by SMS
- App available for Android and Apple devices
- Online server tracking at: www.9992gps.com
Demo Username: 123456 - Password: 123456
- FREE lifetime online server tracking (no subscription costs): From website and iOS/Android app.
- OBD2 interface, DIY no installation, simply leave it plugged in.
- Online diagnostic such as DTC, voltage, mileage & car status (only available for some cars)
- Auto Configuration: Simply insert your SIM card and due to our new technology, it will automatically configure the APN and GPRS. You can also change them if need be.
- Geo-Fence: Enabling Geo-Fence lets you set a limit on the range of the tracker and enable barriers. The tracker will send a message to the authorized number(s) when it breaches the assigned district/range.
- Authorized numbers: You have the option to set an authorized number which means the tracker only responds to that particular phone number. However, if you don't share the trackers ID number with anyone else, you don't need to do this.
- Includes a Quick Start User Manual which is easy to understand.
- Many more features and commands which can be set - All are displayed within the manual. Recommended settings are all set on default*
- No subscription costs or server costs forever.
- Make sure to activate and recharge the SIM Card with credit and data. We recommend the Aldi Mobile Small Value Pack ($15/m).
- Telstra is expected to begin shutting down parts of their 3G network by 2020. Therefore, the 3G trackers that you see on the market by others may not work.
Dimensions: 70mm x 47mm x 24mm
Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
GSM Frequency (2G): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDAM Frequency (3G): 850(800)/900/1900/2100 MHz
LTE Frequency (4G): B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B39/B40/B41
GPS Antenna: Built-in
WCDMA Module: MTK
GPS Chip Set: Qualcomm
Location Accuracy: 5-10m
Upload Interval: 30-999 Seconds
3G Data Usage: 0.07KB (Each Upload Interval)
GPS Start Time: 1 Second (Hot Start), 36 Seconds (Cold Start)
Operating Voltage: 9-45V DC
Locating Current: < 150mA 5V DC
Standby Current: <3 mA 5V DC
Recharging Current: 5V @ 300-500mA