PL650 3G GPS Hard Wired Realtime Tracker
The flagship 2017 PL650 model supports every Australian carrier, includes a microphone and SOS button attachments while also providing you with a FREE lifetime server.
- SMS/ Text Message sent to assigned mobile phones with a Google Maps link to view the current location of the tracker
- Receive absolute address by SMS
- App available for Android and Apple devices
- Online server tracking at: www.9992gps.com
Demo Username: 123456 - Password: 123456
- FREE lifetime online server tracking (no subscription costs): From website and iOS/Android app.
- Remote Engine Immobilisation: If someone is stealing your car you can remotely (from your phone) shut off the engine or disable the fuel pump.
- External Microphone: Allows you to listen in on people driving/stealing your car for example.
- SOS Emergency: Pressing the SOS button releases a distress/help SMS (“HELP ME! + GEO-INFO”) to all authorized numbers.
- Geo-Fence: Enabling Geo-Fence lets you set a limit on the range of the tracker and enable barriers. The tracker will send a message to the authorized number(s) when it breaches the assigned district/range.
- Authorized numbers: You have the option to set an authorized number which means the tracker only responds to that particular phone number. However, if you don't share the trackers ID number with anyone else, you don't need to do this.
- The PL650 includes a Quick Start User Manual written by us with proper grammar. Other retailers include a poorly worded manual from China which will confuse you.
- Includes a Quick Start User Manual written by us with proper grammar which is easy to understand.
- Many more features and commands which can be set - All are displayed within the manual. Recommended settings are all set on default*
- No subscription costs or server costs forever.
- Make sure to activate and recharge the SIM Card with credit and data. Upon thorough provider research as of September 2017, we recommend the Aldi Mobile Small Value Pack ($15) or the 365 day Pay-As-You-Go option. Both provide great value for money.
- Our WCDAM (3G) frequencies support: 850(800)/900/1900/2100 MHz which means that it will work with all carriers in Australia.
- It's recommended that you hire a professional Auto Electrician to install the tracker into your car. However, if you're familiar with cars, you can do it yourself. Wiring instructions are found in the user manual.
- Telstra and other carriers have already switched off the 2G network, therefore, all 2G trackers being sold by others ultimately won't work in Australia.
*We offer discounted pricing for fleet management/ business operations. Contact us/request a quote if you're looking at purchasing more than 3 units. A custom business account will also be created if requested.
Dimensions: 87mm x 47mm x 23mm
Network: 2G, 3G; WCDMA, 4G (compatible with 4G SIM cards, however it only operates on a 3G band)
GSM Frequency (2G): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDAM Frequency (3G): 850(800)/900/1900/2100 MHz
GSM&WCDMA & GPS Antenna: Built-in
WCDMA Module: MTK (3G Quad Band)
Location Accuracy: 5-10m
Upload Interval: 30-999 Seconds
3G Data Usage: 0.07KB (Each Upload Interval)
GPS Start Time: 1 Second (Hot Start), 36 Seconds (Cold Start)
Operating Voltage: 9-30VDC
Tracking Current: 5V @ 150mA
Standby Current: 5V @ 3mA
Recharging Current: 5V @ 400mA
Battery: 500mAh Li-Po
- 3G Tracker (Main Unit)
- In-Built Battery
- Cable/Wiring (Used for connecting the tracker to a motorcycle or car)
- External SOS Button
- External Microphone