PLX3 Portable 4G GPS Tracker
The PLX3 is a portable 4G GPS tracker with an extra-long rechargeable battery and enterprise access to Telstra's Cat-M1 network. The robust design is waterproof and is equipped with a strong magnetic backing, allowing you to mount your tracker onto a range of equipment, machinery, trailers, and vehicles, among others.
You can easily track your assets via our free mobile app, or through our web platform. Push notifications and web pings can be triggered if you set moving alerts, geofence (zone in/out) boundaries, speeding alerts, and more.
Our PLX range provides you with a total solution, which includes a premium platform, server, sim card, and updates, all for a fraction of the price that you would expect to pay elsewhere. Whether you need to track 1 object or 1,000 objects, we can meet any requirement.
As the sim card is pre-activated by us, you won't need to go through the hassle of programming any of the settings yourself. Better yet, we only charge $12.95/m which is much more economical compared to paying for your own prepaid sim card every month.
- Extra-Large Battery (supports up to 2 years of battery life)
- Total Solution (platform, server, and sim card are all included in the price, making it much more economical)
- Easy To Use (turn the tracker on/off, that's all there is to it)
- Built-in Powerful Magnets (attach it securely to any metal surface)
- Waterproof (IP65, perfect for trailers, vehicles, and outdoor assets)
- Smart Sleep (auto sleeps when it detects no movement, this provides a clear history playback)
- Boundaries & Geofences (create a virtual boundary and be notified when your trackers leave or enter it)
- Locating (provides accurate positioning updates to within 5m of the tracker)
- History Playback (location history easily available up to 90 days)
The battery life is determined based on your selected reporting interval. Custom reporting intervals can be quoted for business customers.
|Up to 2 years||2 reports per day|
|Up to 200 days||1 report every hour|
|Up to 90 days||1 report every 10 minutes|
|Up to 40 days||1 report every 3 minutes (when moving)|
- The PLX3 requires the Overwatch Service subscription.
- Please be advised that Aldi Mobile and other operators have been disabling sim cards that are used for M2M purposes (such as GPS trackers) as it goes against their ToS. If you are using a tracker through a regular network operator, it's recommended to move to our PLX range.
- Your tracker will not work if you remove the sim card and try to use your own.
|Dimensions||86 x 62 x 33mm|
|Cellular Communication||Cat.M1 4G|
|GPS Module||Quectel BG96 (GPS + GLONASS)|
Plan & Coverage
Once you receive your tracker, you can activate it at any time through our activation page. Once activated, you will be emailed with login credentials to our GPS tracking platform.
Enjoy exclusive access to Telstra's enterprise 4G Cat-M1 network which offers the best coverage Australia wide.