The Overwatch Security Evidence Management System (EMS) has an easy to use interface and allows you to manage your fleet of body cameras more efficiently.
Currently the EMS is free and it supports the EH150, EH220 & EH250 models.
The EMS is best paired with an 8-Port Docking Station and it can also bulk charge all your devices at once. A few other great benefits include:
Auto Backup: Simply dock your body camera with the program open, and it will automatically move all your videos off your body camera and into your chosen storage folder on your computer.
By default, the program will also clear your body camera after it has copied the files. This saves you from the hassle of plugging in each camera one by one and manually transferring the footage.
Video Playback: Our "Review" tab allows you to playback videos in the program itself. You can also perform searches, lock certain files, and export certain clips to a USB, among many other features.
File Retention: By setting a retention period, the program will automatically delete old footage from your storage location. For example, if your retention period is 30 days, the program will delete any footage that is over 30 days old from your drive.
- User Management: Create user accounts with different privileges for backup, view and deletion of videos. You can also assign an officer ID to each user.
- Our EMS is only supported on Windows PCs and not Apple OS systems.
- The default layout supports up to 8 devices, however, you can increase the limit to a maximum of 20.
- To playback the video files within the EMS, you must have VLC Media Player installed.
- An EMS is not needed for most use cases. You can use all our body cameras perfectly fine without one. However, an EMS becomes useful if you require all your footage to be saved for weeks on end, and from multiple cameras.